Tommy Griffith The ClickMinded SEO Course
SEO training to 10x your traffic from Google.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn SEO.
What if you could generate a constant flow of relevant traffic to your site?
- Maybe you’d get more clients or charge more money for your services
- Maybe you’d get more leads and sales for your business
- Maybe you’d get a new promotion or land your dream job
That’s what a fundamental knowledge of SEO can do for you.
Emphasis on the word fundamental.
You don’t need all the fluff, hacks, or the complicated technical stuff that the “gurus” make intentionally confusing.
ClickMinded teaches you EXACTLY what you need to massively
increase traffic & sales to your website as quickly as possible.
Here’s just a taste of what you’re getting in the course:
Setting you up for success
- Discover the 14 tools I use to create the ideal environment setup to make your SEO life easier (and why every digital marketer should use this setup.)
- The ONE thing you need to do before implementing SEO or any other digital marketing so you can emotionally connect with your potential customers (plus, a step-by-step worksheet to help you do this.)
- What a sales funnel is and why you need one before doing SEO
What you need to know about organic search
- A simple definition of how SEO fundamentally works, and more importantly, what SEO is NOT
- How to implement the ClickMinded Search Framework to ANY search engine (Google, Yelp, Amazon, Pinterest, YouTube, Quora, etc) so you can optimize for any platform and start ranking your content
- How the idea of “query refinement” is one of the most important and underrated aspects of search engine optimization, and why just being on the first page of Google isn’t enough anymore (you’ll also learn the ideal search engine position you should aim for and why.)
- An in-depth explanation of the relationship between your sales funnel and searcher intent so you know which keywords belong in the top, middle, or bottom of the funnel (this and the ClickMinded Search Framework will help you decide what kind of content to create for your users)
Understanding EXACTLY what users want and how to create a powerful DATA-DRIVEN strategy
- I’ll walk you step-by-step on how to do keyword research by doing it for a brand new website (you’ll be able to apply the same process to your own site or business and discover your best keywords target)
- Why you should use 3rd party tools instead of the Google Keyword Planner (and how to use my favorite keyword research tool)
- The 2 things that should drive your digital marketing strategy even (and why you shouldn’t trust your own idea of what you think your market wants OR what content you want to create.)
- The reason why you should do keyword research until you die! (Answer: Your competitors aren’t doing this, so where they suck you can be great and win the game by putting the work upfront)
- How to create a content plan based on your keyword research (and the simple math you can use to know which pages and content to create first based on the expected revenue to be generated.)
How to create PERFECT resources that answer users’ questions and ranks in search engines
- What is the “Document Relevancy” problem and how to solve it for search engines (and get higher rankings)
- The most common misunderstanding when it comes to optimizing content (what does Google really rank? Pages or Domains?)
- The 8 on-page elements you need to optimize to SEO-proof all of your content (and the exact step-by-step process to get it done)
- How to use Latent Semantic Indexing and why it’s important with the introduction of Google’s RankBrain (you’ll learn how to take advantage of “thematically relevant” keywords to get higher rankings)
- Using your competitor’s highest-ranking pages to boost your own rankings (this is a completely white-hat, although controversial, tactic called “Link Neighborhoods.”)
- Why keeping your content “fresh” can give you a ranking boost (and how to take advantage of this to protect the ranking of your most valuable pages)
Google’s #1 ranking signal and how to influence it
- How link building and authority works (you’ll learn exactly why George W. Bush was ranking for the term “miserable failure”)
- The change in Google’s algorithm that changed the nature of link building forever (this is why most cheap link building services you find in Fiverr or Upwork just don’t work.)
- My favorite process and SEO tools to find link prospects at scale (Plus, how to analyze the “link profile” of massive websites, how to use that data to copy their strategy, and outrank them)
- How to use a “CRM for link building” to run massive link-building outreach campaigns (I will take you through every step of the process of cleaning up the data, adding it to your outreach database, preparing an outreach template, and sending personalized emails that get links)
Technical SEO for non-technical people
- The Google update that changed the game and left most SEOs blind (hint: this is why you’ll see a ton of organic traffic attributed to “not provided” in Google Analytics.)
- Google Search Console and how to squeeze as much data as possible from Google about your search traffic (Plus, how to spot and fix common errors that prevent search engines from finding and indexing your pages.)
- How to prepare for the mobile-first index (with modules about optimizing page speed, and the right and wrong ways to create a mobile-friendly site.)
- Dealing with “Keyword Cannibalization” when you have thousands of duplicate pages (if you’re dealing with ecommerce websites, you HAVE to do this right.)
- Why “structured data” is probably where the future of SEO lies (spoiler alert: this is critical for voice search.)
- How PayPal and Airbnb managed optimizing sites for hundreds of languages and countries (and the 3 ways you can solve this problem yourself.)
How to create an SEO-friendly site from scratch (+ my favorite tools)
- Launching a new site from scratch for your company or a client? In this step-by-step walkthrough will make sure that your strategy is bulletproof from the get-go by literally watching me build a website from scratch (this includes using the “Mom test” for domains and making sure your website’s theme meets the basic SEO requirements.)
BONUS: Lifetime access to ALL 5 of our SEO mini-courses
Do you or your clients have a local business? The Local SEO Mini-Course is designed for you.
- Local SEO Mini-Course
The Enterprise Link Building Mini-Course takes you through the exact process we use for link building at ClickMinded.
- Enterprise Link Building Mini-Course
The Pinterest Mini-Course is for any business that wants to drive a massive amount of traffic to their site through Pinterest.
- Pinterest SEO Mini-Course
Get more subscribers and traffic from YouTube and grow your brand with the ClickMinded YouTube SEO Mini-Course.
- YouTube SEO Mini-Course
Running an eCommerce business and selling on Amazon? The ClicKMinded Amazon SEO Mini-Course is perfect for you.
- Amazon SEO Mini-Course